MINGA ABORIGINAL CULTURAL SERVICES PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING TRAINING, WORKSHOPS OR SERVICE FOR GOVERNMENT AND NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS, ABORIGINAL ORGANISATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS.
- Aboriginal cultural awareness workshops to create a culturally appropriate service for Aboriginal clients.
- Aboriginal cultural awareness workshops to address ignorance, prejudice and racism.
- Aboriginal cultural awareness workshops for staff and management.
- Dhurga language workshop.
- Local Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal history from an Aboriginal perspective, including genealogical and historical research.
- Local Aboriginal Dreamtime stories, (storytelling and symbolic art).
- Demonstration and instruction on bark, wood, grass, stone, shell and fire making technology.
- Campground natural food cookout (pending appropriate permits).
- Aboriginal art using ochre.
- Aboriginal spirituality and cultural beliefs workshop.
- Proof of Aboriginality confirmation based on genealogy.
- Performance and demonstration of traditional smoking ceremony.
- Identification of Aboriginal sites.
- Observance of Aboriginal cultural protocols, ‘welcome to country’.