Guided Walking Tours
$40 AUD / Person
Come and join our guided walk along traditional Aboriginal Dreaming Tracks and identified pathways with picturesque stretches of coastline, native plants used for food and medicine, fresh water sources, bountiful seafood and wildlife that sustained the Yuin people for tens of thousands of years.
The Aboriginal Tour Guide will identify traditional bush food and medicine, recount local Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal history of the area and share local Dreamtime stories. Other activities may include Aboriginal site identification, demonstration of a smoking ceremony and technology used by the local Aboriginal people.
- Fully guided 2 hour walking tour on the spectacular coastal headlands
- Learn about the country, culture and language of the local Brinja-Yuin and Walbanga clans of the Yuin people.
- Learn about the Dreaming of the Eurobodalla coast.
- Welcome to country
- Smoking ceremony
- Find and taste bush tucker and bush medicine
- Identify middens, tools and different rock types
- Practical demonstrations of weaving grass
- Bush walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Wet weather clothes (on rainy days)
Book your guided tour